Ready to Eat Mutton Rogan Josh x 50
Move On Mutton Rogan Josh is an aromatic mutton dish of Persian or Kashmiri origin. Rogan means “oil” in Persian, while josh means “heat,hot,boiling or passionate”. Move On Rogan Josh is cooked in oil at intense heat consisting of pieces of boneless mutton, gravy flavoured with garlic, ginger and aromatic spices.
Ingredients - Mutton (Boneless), Ghee, Oil, Spices and Condiments, Tomato, Ginger & Garlic.
Move On Self Heater Bag
- Tear the Heater Bag and Put the Food Pouch inside the Heater Bag, Add 45ml normal water in the bag and seal it with food pouch above the heater bag.
- Wait for 10-15 minutes
- Open the Heater Bag and Take Out the Hot Food Pouch from the Heater Bag Carefully.
- Just Tear the Food Pouch and Enjoy your Warm Food ANYWHERE & ANYTIME.
- Empty content from the food foil pouch into the microwave-safe bowl and heat for 1 to 2 minutes. Garnish and Serve Hot.
- Immerse the unopened foil pouch in the boiling water for 5 minutes Remove the pouch, cut it open and serve hot.
- Empty the content of the foil pouch into the frying pan and stir on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes. Garnish and Serve Hot.